High Tensile Applications
The Hard-Cut series was specifically developed for machining hardened materials. The Hard-Cut end mill is the specialist for the requirements of hard milling due to a very high wear-resistant carbide substrate combined with a suitable PVD coating. Ball nose end mills and torus end mills with very tight tolerances are available for the die and mold industry.
- High number of flutes enable high feed rates
- High-performance coating
- Stable design due to large core diameter
- Machining hard materials up to 66 HRC.
- Note: The cold-air nozzle provides effective cooling in hard milling.
- Solid carbide end mills
- Solid carbide end mills with corner radius
- Solid carbide ball nose end mills
- Solid carbide torus end mills