Multi-Cut end mills were developed in particular for high-performance roughing operations. Due to variable spacing of flutes combined with the NR profile vibrations and cutting forces are minimized.
- Variable spacing
- Stabilized cutting edge
- High-performance coating
- Optionally available with internal coolant supply, axial exit (ICA)
- Process-reliable roughing.
- The term DUPLEX refers to combination tools for high-performance cutting (HPC) and high-feed cutting (HFC). The peripheral cutting edges are fitted with an HPC geometry, the face cutting edges with high-feed geometry which allow very high feed rates at a low depth of cut.
- Solid carbide end mills
- Solid carbide end mills with corner radius
- Solid carbide ball nose end mills